Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dyslexia Awareness Blog Train

It's my first ever Blog Train, and I'm so excited!
Thank you again to my friends for joining me in this, you mean the world to me.
You can find my part below, and please make sure you visit all

the other blogs and snag their parts too.

Please remember to leave some love when you snag.


CI_Dyslexia Awareness Papers.zip

Visit the other blogs below for their parts and remember to leave some love.
Some parts may not be up yet due to time differences but please keep trying them.


Karin Kreates

Scraps by Storm

Scrapin Designs

Designs by Ruth

Southern Maid Rebel Designs

Pixel Dust


Monti's Pixel Playground

0 comments:

Contributors

Grab My Blinkie

CI_Blinkie

Places I Support

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket