Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, April 22, 2011

Eleven days Later.....

Ok Still trying to get things back in order. You can check in archived entries for examples of my photography and even a few paper and overlay packs I made. For the time being that is all I have.

I am still in negotiations in an attempt to hook up with a licensing company to sell my photography. I do appologize for anyone who was waiting to see new photography shared when I updated the blog finally. I will not share images or even pack previews until I know what is happening with the store. As how the previews will be set, will be depending on what store everything goes into. I have removed everything from the scrap stores, however I may consider sharing the paper and overlay packs if you find something you like in the archives. This will last until I get into a store and know what is going to happen there.

0 comments:

Contributors

Grab My Blinkie

CI_Blinkie

Places I Support

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket