Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Almost ready!!!

Working on the last stages now. Reading over the contract then have to sign it and get it returned. Will be releasing two packs with my opening outing. Then I can take my time to sort through some of the other photos I have sitting on my hard drive. Also will be looking for gigs to shoot festivities. Weddings, birthdays, things like that. For the time being since I need to build the income to get the camera I really want, and a printer for good quality prints... I am looking at doing the sessions then I will burn the pictures to disc for the purchaser. Aside from that I'm still trying to work the rest out right now. With all that is happening in our lives please bare with me as I attempt to form coherent thoughts and bring things together. I will post again after everything has been finalized and I am ready to release in the digital store.

0 comments:

Contributors

Grab My Blinkie

CI_Blinkie

Places I Support

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket