Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hurry Up and Wait..LOL

I have completed everything on my end so it's just a matter of waiting. Sadly I do not have a scanner so I had to snail mail the signed contract back to the store owner. I have already sent in two photo packs for my opening releases. Now it's just a matter of waiting for my contract to arrive where it needs to be and then some time this month I will be able to announce which Licensing Company I have signed with. Is the suspense getting to anyone yet? Still I am excited as I wait. To be working with such wonderful people at the store and the awesome artist that I will be selling side by side with. I'll tell you the truth the suspense of waiting is certainly getting to me. Some time later this month though I will be able to share it all. Till then just keep an eye out and wait for the big news.

0 comments:

Contributors

Grab My Blinkie

CI_Blinkie

Places I Support

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket